Last night we had an awesome meal!
Here is how it went:
1. Pre-heat oven to 400
2. Peel and chop parsnip and butternut squash (For the squash I prefer to leave the skin on but this is personal preference)
3. Toss in olive oil and salt & pepper
4. Roast for 20-25 minutes
5. Sprinkle with parmesan and broil until golden
Quickly before we start on this one can anyone explain how a steak can be from the USA, Canada and Mexico? That is one well-travelled cow!
Seared & Lightly Seasoned Steak
1. Season both sides of your steak with HY’S seasoning
2. Place on grill for 3-6 minutes on each side for medium or however long you may desire
3. Top with sautéed mushrooms and gravy
Last but not least, do not forget your greens!
1. Steam broccolini
2. Top with béarnaise (I cheated a bit with thins one and used Knorr béarnaise sauce mix)
P.S If you have never had béarnaise, you need too! Man oh man is it good!
Now off to endure cheat day! Until later xo!